KIMBERLY CASTILLON SOFTAP CERTIFICATION
- Registration Closed for January 3-7
- Registration Closed for February 21-25
- Registration Closed for April 25-29
- Registration Closed for May 10-14
- Registration Closed for June 13-17
- Registration Closed for August 22-26
- Registration Closed for September 26-30
- October 24-28
- Registration Closed for November 21-25
- January 9-13
- February 20-24
- Registration Closed for Aug 27th – Aug 28th
- Registration Closed for Sept 17th – Sept 18th
- Registration Closed for November 18th – November 19th
- Registration Closed for December 17th – December 18th
- Registration Closed for January 20th – January 21st
- April 14th – April 15th
Call for Additional Class Schedule!
Advanced Microblading Class
This course is designed for current Micropigmentationist who have been certified in Permanent Make-up. In this 2 day / 20 hour course we will be teaching the unique artistry of brow designing with different hair growth patterns. You will study advanced applications using the microblading/microstroking needles, which include the proper stretching and depth of the application. You will learn different needle configurations, risks involved, steps to preparing the skin properly, aftercare and instructions. This is a small class of only 2 students.
To apply for this course, you must have a fundamental education in permanent cosmetic application of at least 100 hours of study and a current blood borne pathogen (BBP) certification within the last 12 months.
Beginner Permanent Eyeliner Course
Personalized Advanced Classes
Class is for Micropigmentationist (Permanent Make-up artist) seeking customized, advanced technique training in Permanent Makeup using a machine or using a Microblading/Microstroking Needle.
This course is a personalized course that is designed to work with students in areas in which they feel need to be strengthen. This is a one on one class with a personal coach that is custom built to meet the students needs. This course helps student refine their skills and increases their confidence. Our Students will take their confidence level significantly higher after completion. A practice kit is included in this class. Models may be worked on.
You must have a beginner certification of 100 hours of study and have met all of the requirements in the beginner course before this course can be taken.
There is no certification for this workshop.
Tuition for this course is $1000 per day. A $200 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of registration and will be applied to the tuition which is due before beginning this class.
Our Permanent Cosmetics School
Request More Info
Become A Model
Fill out form to learn more about becoming a model. We will get back to you with a response as soon as we can. Thank you.